SecureLap® is the answer to effective and warranted end lapping of insulated roof panels using a low cost, simplistic and fast approach to connecting low pitch long panel roof runs over one purlin (rather than two with expansion steps).
Current sheet-to-sheet end-laps, reliant on sealant based systems that are acceptable in other parts of the world have caused frustration and complications throughout Australia’s commercial roofing industry. These complications resulted in leaking roof laps in several shopping complexes around Australia and are often difficult and on many occasions unable to be permanently rectified. Market confusion exists around roof material warranties and end lap performance at low pitch and long roof runs when exposed to harsh Australian conditions. Effective Australian roof end lap systems must handle severe temperature changes allowing for rapid expansion and contraction of lapping roof materials and seal effectively against the high rainfall intensity experienced only in Australia .
Bondor developed the patented SecureLap® end lapping solution, tested and approved for Australian weather conditions. This Australian invention offers a heavy duty profiled roof gasket with an integrated mechanical roof expansion slider that allows roof pans to be turned up for weather protection compliant with Australian roofing and plumbing standards. This was achieved through industry wide feedback and consultation, extensive in-house product development and rigorous weather testing to Australian Standards conducted by CSIRO.
For more information on how SecureLap® can provide watertight security and warranty confidence to your next project, download the brochure or contact your nearest Bondor office.
- Is the only option for ultimate end lap protection
- Designed in Australia for Australian Conditions and tested and approved by CSIRO
- Removes reliance on sealant or butyl tape
- Designed to allow thermal expansion and contraction
- Significantly improves installation time and reduces labour costs
- Allows the turn up and turn down of roof pans for added water ingress security.
- Endorsed by BlueScope® Steel Warranties
- Distribution centres
- Educational and Government Buildings
- Health & Infrastructure
- Entertainment and Convention Centres