Equitilt® is a versatile insulated architectural facade panel installed in either a horizontal or vertical orientation, available in a wide range of modern colours, metallics and profiled finishes to present not only a stunning exterior but a functional and practical interior lining with this all-in-one composite solution. Equitilt® offers designers an attractive finish without compromising structural integrity or thermal efficiency.
Equitilt® features two insulating core options, in either high thermal performing Expanded Polystyrene with fire-retardant (EPS-FR) or a non-combustible Mineral Wool (MW) core.
Equitilt® EPS-FR walling is over 25 times more efficient as an insulation medium than pre-cast concrete of equivalent thickness, and its lightweight construction allows reduced load-bearing footings and structural supports.
Equitilt® is Bondor’s architectural insulated facade made exclusively with Australian BlueScope® steel, with either a high performing EPS-FR or MW core. These sustainable panels are lightweight and durable, available in a range of colours and finishes, ideal for creating long lasting and creative structures.
- Available in modern, metallics COLORBOND® finishes
- Installed horizontally or vertically
- Offers designers an attractive finish without compromising structural integrity and thermal efficiency
- 25% more efficient as an insulation medium thank pre-cast concrete of equivalent thickness
- Lightweight allowing reduced load- bearing footings and structural supports
- Education & Government
- Exhibitions & Convention Centre’s
- Retail and Showrooms
- Sustainable Buildings
- Sport & Cultural Buildings
- Walls and Partitions