MetecnoSpan® PIR insulated roof panels deliver a Section J conforming roof and insulation system with the highest thermal performance using a fire-retardant PIR core laminated to Australian-made BlueScope® COLORBOND® steel manufactured to AS1397.
MetecnoSpan® conforms to NCC and insurer requirements with a roofing solution that is Australian Standards tested, CodeMark™ accredited and FM Approved to FM 4880 (No Height Restriction) and FM 4471 (External Wall and Roof Endurance Standard).
- Meets Section J Thermal Requirements
- Longest PIR roof runs in Australia
- Low Pitch and compatible with Bondor Metecno SecureLap system
- Made in Australia for Australian Conditions
- Retail & Shopping Centre Roofs
- Any owners requiring FM Approval and FM Global Insurer approved roofing systems