The next generation in Australian residential roofing has been realised with InsulRoof®, the steel insulated roofing panel featuring contoured COLORBOND® roof lines and dual layers of high performance SupaCore® insulation. InsulRoof® is the inspired roofing solution, delivering Australian homes the ultimate in thermal and aesthetic benefits.
InsulRoof® features a corrugated COLORBOND® steel exterior, a lightweight expanded polystyrene core with fire-retardant (EPS-FR) for high performing insulation, and a pre-painted COLORBOND® steel underside. These high strength panels allow for impressive spans and are faster to install, eliminating the need for traditional trusses, mesh, sarking, insulation, plasterboard and supporting trades. Available nationwide with a 10 year manufacturer’s warranty and up to 25 year COLORBOND® steel warranty, InsulRoof® is the inspired solution for Australian homes.
- Long Span
- Low maintenance
- Easy installation eliminating the need for trusses, mesh, sarking, insulation and plasterboard
- Cost Effective
- High performing dual layer SupaCore® insulation
- Carports & Patios,
- Multi and Singular Residential Roofs
- Insulated Roofing
- Modular & Sustainable Buildings
- Commercial and Industrial Roofs