MetecnoPanel® PIR Insulated Wall Panel
MetecnoPanel® is an insulated wall panel with a PIR fire-retardant core delivering exceptional thermal performance and made exclusively with a BlueScope® steel to suit Australia's harsh conditions. MetecnoPanel® is FM approved to FM 4880 & 4881 - No Height Restriction and is suitable for all insulated panel applications, from cold storage to exterior warehouse walling. Servicing the commercial and industrial market segments, MetecnoPanel® is used as a alternative to concrete tilt panel and traditional claddings to deliver a thermally efficient, attractive and hard wearing pre-painted finish in traditional COLORBOND® colour palette.
MetecnoPanel® offers FM Global insurer approved fire risk reduction properties, widely specified in Europe and USA.
- Health & Infrastructure Projects
- Retail Applications and Shop Fitout.
- Office & Partition Walls
- Exterior Walls
- Ceiling & Roof Support System
- Internal Linings
- High Thermal Performance for Section J compliance
- Available in a range of thicknesses 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 200mm
- Australian Made in multiple manufacturing facilities.
- FM Approved
- Module Width1100
- FM ApprovedYes
- BCA CompliantYes
- AvailabilityAvailable nationally
Thickness / R-Values
Thickness Declared R-value (m2K/W) at 23℃ Total R-value (m2K/W) at 15℃ (Winter) Total R-value (m2K/W) at 30℃ (Summer)50 2.20 2.49 2.31 75 3.30 3.66 3.38 100 4.45 4.83 4.46 125 5.55 5.99 5.53 150 6.65 7.16 6.60 200 8.90 9.49 8.75
Product Core Options
- Module Width1140
Thickness R-Values50 1.6 75 2.3 100 3.0 150 4.4
- CodeMark Certificate of Conformity - FlameGuard®
- CodeMark Certificate of Conformity - LuxeWall® FlameGuard®
- BAL/Bushfire Compliance
- Technical Data Sheet - Flameguard®
- Technical Data Sheet - LuxeWal®l Flameguard®
- Product Specification - Flameguard®
- Product Specification - LuxeWall® Flameguard®
- Standard Drawing Details (PDF)
- CAD Drawing Details (DWG)
- Bondor MSDS - Flameguard®