Bondor EconoClad® PIR Insulated roofing is a low-cost PIR roofing solution made with a COLORBOND® steel roof, PIR core (Polyisocyanurate) and foil or vinyl ceiling underside. EconoClad® easily satifyies Section J requirements with a range of thickness options delivering R-Values up to R5.06.
EconoClad® delivers on tight budgets and project timelines across industrial, commercial and agricultural roof and wall cladding applications. EconoClad® as an economical and practical roof or wall cladding solution that is faster to install than bulk-insulation and grid systems, eliminating multiple roofing layers with a single high performance roofing material.
- Practical roof or walling solutions
- Faster to install
- Alternative to bulk insulation and roof insulation systems
- Offers high performance roofing material
- Satisfies Section J requirements
- Perfect for Asbestos roof replacements
- Warehouse roofing
- Shed Roofing
- Chicken Shed
- Storage Facilities
- Industrial Shed Roofing
- Agricultural Roofing