SolarSpan® Insulated Roof Panel
SolarSpan® is Australia's leading insulated roofing panel offering long-spans, low pitch and high thermal efficiency to satisfy Section J requirements in commercial, industrial and residential applications. Developed over 20 years ago this engineered all-in-one insulated roofing solution offers a ceiling, insulation and roof sheet in one product for optimal thermal and build efficiency when constructing high performance building envelopes. Codemark approved and Australian Standards tested SolarSpan® features a COLORBOND® steel exteriorroof layer, an EPS-FR rigid insulation core with a pre-finished COLORBOND® ceiling underside,
SolarSpan® insulated roofing is faster to install than conventional roofing, eliminates the need for additional structural supports and extra layers as required in traditional roofing system eliminating purlins, beams, trusses, mesh, sarking, insulation and plasterboard as well as reducing the need for mutliple trades onsite.
- Insulated roofing is faster to install than traditional roofing, insulation and ceiling linings.
- Avialable in a range of thicknesses to increase thermal performance and spans between supports.
- Manufactured and available in QLD, NSW, VIC, SA, WA and TAS using COLORBOND® Steel.
- Suits commercial, residential and home improvement applicaitons.
- Available with SecureLap® superior End Lap system to eliminate reliance on sealants and butyl tape.
- Retail Store Roofing
- Residential House Roofs
- Educational Facilities - Gymnasiums, Assembly Areas, Auditoriums and classrooms.
- Shaded Structures and Awnings
- Module Width1000
- BCA CompliantYes
- AvailabilityNationally, Produced Locally
Thickness / R-Values
Thickness Declared R-value (m2K/W) at 23℃ Total R-value (m2K/W) at 15℃ (Winter) Total R-value (m2K/W) at 30℃ (Summer)50 1.20 1.40 1.38 75 1.80 2.03 1.98 100 2.40 2.65 2.57 125 3.00 3.27 3.17 150 3.60 3.90 3.76 175 4.25 4.52 4.35 200 4.85 5.15 4.95
Product Core Options
Expanded Polystyrene with fire-retardant (EPS-FR),